Scientific Leadership Speaker
There are a lot of people who talk about leadership, and even more who talk about science, but what about the two together?
I’m your speaker for a technical or scientific audience who is hungry to understand how the non-academic world of careers works.
This is a chance to bring them an engaging experienced speaker who knows what it’s like to come from a science background and shares their wisdom and advice from a successful career in a candid, humorous way.
Speaking Topics for Scientific Leadership
Scientific career journeys
- How the power of experimentation can fuel your career growth.
- From bench to boardroom: the path of scientific leadership.
- Five things you never learned in your scientific training
- Careers in pharma/biotech.
Skills and mindsets to grow your career
- Managing your manager (and vice versa).
- Tips for successful communication to non-experts.
- Communication for influence and alignment.
- The mindset shifts every science professional needs to make.
Interested? Please reach out!
Rachel delivered a powerful session on self-advocacy at a recent Thermo Fisher Scientific event. I found her to be thoughtful and insightful as we delved into the session details & discussed actionable areas to touch upon. The audience was very engaged and offered unanimous positive feedback!
- Shreya Krishnamurthy
Curious to learn more?
Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss the next big idea in scientific leadership.